Feedback or comments about SPEOs in Paris?

Somebody sent me an off-list inquiry about a private school in
Paris that offers photographic instruction. It is known as SPEOs
I don't know much about it even though I know the owner and I
offered a seminar through them many moons ago. If someone has
useful comments I might share with the person who asked I'd
appreciate such feedback.

thanks, Andy