RE: PF exhibits on 09-27-03

<<Thanks for your comments Bob. I will experiment with the cropping. Am learning much from everyone on the list.

Was hiking the SW Coast trail. The village is Portscatho. We reached it the morning after a gale, which had caused us to hold up in St. Mawes, blew through. Took shot about a three miles into walk with another six or so to go. >>

John

Time to learn something else ;o)

My friend in cornwall (full time off-road cyclist) recognised your photo as being of Portloe. Consulting the web tends to agree with him (See photo bottom right of
http://www.shimbo.co.uk/gallery/photo47.htm )

I expect you passed on the same walk: it's not that far from Portscatho.

Lovely part of the world.

Bob