Re: magazine publishing rights help

<<Yes, they do, though typically only if you include the full address. So
imaginatorium.org doesn't look like a link, but the one in my sig below
does.... >>

Brian

Sorry, no they don't - not all anyway.

*Both* your links came across as plain text on fsmail's new mail interface (even though the mailer accepts HTML).  I guess they have taken that step to disable Micro$ofts attempts to force us to be vulnerable ... ;o)

Bob