Re: magazine publishing rights help

<<   I was saddened to hear that you lost out on a job, and possibly the
Egypt thing. Call the client back in a few days, expressing interest in the Egypt
job, sans demands.  Do what you have to do to break in, get your work out &
make connections. >>

Just a quick note. Apparently, the publisher had left for the airport without
her cell phone, so she didn't get my message until she got back. So, I didn't
do the job this weekend, but she did call and discuss the Egypt assignment
which is still probably on. I do have a question to stir up the group again.
Originally, I priced it with one-time North American rights and the pay was
$200/day (for a 1-2 week trip), plus all expenses, and usage fees (I added that
after talking to you all). She wants to use different photos for different issues
as well as for calendars. What type of rights should I offer and at what
additional price? Thanks!

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com