RE: magazine publishing rights help

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Vlad de Impala [mailto:snapper@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk]
>
> Bob

Where the hell are you Vlad! The phone company showed up yesterday to complain that the print dryer you "fixed" for me was creating so much electronic noise that it knocked out cell phone service for an 8 km radius. Now not only have I been charged under some obscure act but I'm without a print dryer and my Britney Spears tribute mural is not drying properly and getting tacky.

Greg Fraser
HTML free since '93
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery