Re: New job for Angi

Angi Turnpaugh <shutterbug123@hotmail.com> writes:

> .... Some say my byline should read "Angi Turnpaugh"
> because that is what I go by and what everyone (excluding my parents) call
> me,  the others say is should read "Angela Turnpaugh" because it it more
> professional.  How important is it?  Is there a guideline for this?  It
> really makes no difference to me, because most people who know me by Angi
> realize that my given name is Angela.  Does it really matter?

My advice (which you are unable to ignore*) on matters like this is not
to take other people's advice (including mine).

Uh, where were we? Well, I think Angi Turnpaugh's an excellent name, and
I wouldn't think you would ever suffer from being labelled
"unprofessional" as a result of it.

(* Think about it.)

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3