Re: New job for Angi

Congratulations Angi!!!!!

Brian wrote:
> My advice (which you are unable to ignore*) on matters like this is
not
> to take other people's advice (including mine).

> (* Think about it.)
Yup, very clever ;o)

Oh, the name ... if you really want to make it big you need a
distinctive name <BIG GRIN>

Angi and Angela are both too ordinary (maybe not to the same extent as
Bob ;o).

"Ang" - as in "Ang Turnpaugh" ... no where near as common and [checks
Google - Oops, there is an Ang Lee and a Tom Ang] ....
Would shooting under a name that was not explicitly M / F have any
advantages these days?