From: Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Subject: Angi's new adventure
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:28:03 -0400

> Angi Turnpaugh <shutterbug123@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hello everyone!
> >   Just landed postion of part time photog for our small
> local newspaper
> > (circulation 10,000) and I am very excited!

Congratulations Angi on your new job! I don't know if it will pay better than Sears but I would imagine you'll learn infinitely more at the paper than you would learn in a lifetime of $12, never changing setup portrait sessions.

Way to go!

Greg

Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus