RE: Pinhole macro anyone?

Well the reason why I brought this up is that I stumbled upon this page http://www.alaska.net/~rowlett/pinhole.htm and the photographer told me he made his pinhole camera from an empty 5x7 paper box. He used a sheet of paper for his negative and this is how he said he made his pinhole:

The trick is to make the hole in the tin as tiny as possible without poking through it --you have to avoid making a "tunnel" by a
drilling action with a needle.  Drill back and forth to make a very slight "dimple" in the other side of the tin, then sand with 600 grit sand paper.  Alternate this back and forth until you can see light.  It take about an hour if you do it correctly.

Greg