RE: Pinhole macro anyone?

Interesting you should ask Doug and I'll let Vlad know you asked about him once he comes out of the ICU. Vlad picked up an old Gestetner stencil maker that burned holes into stencils with little zaps of electricity. Since Vlad and I subscribe to the 'heavier is better' school of photographic combat, he wanted to blast holes in something durable like, say, automobile sheet metal and since its just a test, why bother removing the metal from the car and why would you use a safe area like say the trunk when the car has already been backed into a small garage? And why bother opening the hood? Why not just randomly burn a hole? What are the chances of actually hitting something explosive like the battery? Turns out the odds are pretty good actually. I haven't found the hood yet so I don't know if the process worked. I would suggest sticking with a needle and foil.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery