Re: PTC haunts us still

Emily said:

> > No.  We reshot the camera and dubbed it Ross, since it was Betsy who
> > went off into lala land.
>
> > However, the fourth camera is still not online and the site didn't
> > work the other day.

to which Guy replies:

Ho! Shame, shame on me!

Leonardo was initiated as a replacement for the failure of Rapahel and
it did do the full circle around the earth.  The film was processed and
printed.  But half of the negatives were ruined by some unidentified
element (not processing error, not cross-border X-rays but strangely
enough the negatives were ruined along a pattern that is best called a
pattern of "periodic-randomness"...!!!).

So everything is still here at home on a shelf until I decide to do
something with the outcome.  Anybody has any suggestions?

Oh!  Poor Leonardo!  It was supposed to experience a more happy ending
than its predecessor Raphael, but there must be an evil spirit cursing
it.

Regards,

Guy

whereas Bob had indicated: