Re: PTC haunts us still

> No.  We reshot the camera and dubbed it Ross, since it was Betsy who
> went off into lala land.

> However, the fourth camera is still not online and the site didn't
> work the other day.

I've just checked: the site still appears to be up at:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/ptc/index.htm
If I can find the time I ought to provide a link to Wally.

> Sure would be nice to have it all together.
Yes, but life is never as simple as it seems - seemingly.

What is *cool* about the met-office traveller "Wally" is that it just
happened so quickly.  No fuss, just results.

Bob