Re: Cost of repairs

Sam,

Interesting, your comment about the F3. I too have owned every F made except the F5, just too spendy for my tastes nor the FM3a. I've had several F3s and own one F3 currently that is as old as they come and has yet to fail. It looks the part of a journalist's camera yet keeps on ticking. What happened to your F3 if I may ask?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones were shooting film"