Re: Cost of repairs

sam stiglec <samstiglec@yahoo.com> wrote/replied to:

>You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! The F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 & FM were not mine!! They were company cameras. To suggest that our highly professional group of photographers are somehow responsible for the enormous amount of breakdowns in the D1 is not only highly inaccurate but tells me you have very little experience with this new technology.
>
>Mate, stick to what you know.

Human nature?

Perhaps you yourself treat cameras with respect. Perhaps some don't. I
can only imagine someone sticking a blower brush into a body to clean
a sensor, jamming batteries in the wrong way, etc.

Or perhaps you think that all your shooters always treat your cameras
with the utmost respect.

where were we...

Jim Davis
Nature Photography