Epson 960 vs. Online Services

There is an article in the current PC World magazine comparing the prints available from 1) kiosks, 2) online photo services, and 3) ink jet printers. For their testing they used an Epson 960 which sells for $349 at Computers4Sure. They concluded that the best prints were available from the online services such as Club Photo and Ofoto rather than the inkjet.

Since I did not read the entire article but only the "conclusions" at the end, I do not know why they thought the prints from the printer were inferior to the online services, but that was their conclusion.