Royal Photographic Society

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Kick-starting a conversation (maybe)

In a message dated 7/18/03 8:47:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, azinn@netbox.com writes:

Hello Dave,

The URL for the society is:

From there you can e-mail them and ask for information about earning their Licentiateship (LRPS)

the first of their three distinctions.   The society has been around for over 150 years and I enjoy being a member.  You don't have to be a member, however, to submit work for a distinction.

Let me know if I can be of more help.

Marilyn

what is the process for submitting work to the Royal society? Where can I get info and forms for submission.
Dave Small