Re: Online Services

> ... I do not know why they thought the prints from
> the printer were
> inferior to the online services...

Probably the answer is in the advertising pages... :-)

Two of the main reasons I chose to invest in a printer
(Epson 2200) were turnaround time and control over
quality of final product. Because of volume
(probably), labs tend to average everything, to say
the least, and I just don't like the results most of
the time.

2c

=====