[no subject]

Well after a couple of years waiting for my beloved Minolta to introduce a
Digital SLR, I can't wait any longer.

I'm switching to Canon. I'm getting a D10 and a used EOS-1 for my back-up/
film body.

I as yet have no lenses chosen, and am looking for opinions.

I plan on covering the gamut with a 24-70 and an 80-200 to start.

Any opinion on off brands? Tokina/Sigma etc.

Anyone using the D10 yet...if so what do you think?

Getting a new computer as well to handle the new digi info.

Thank in advance...Scot