Numbering Prints

Let's say I create prints from the same original negative in silver gelatin,
platinum, and gum bichromate.  Would each of these categories constitute a
different series or should they all be grouped together as one series?  Or
should I just count myself lucky if I sell anything and not worry about
numbering the prints?  Thanks.

Darryl M. Gage
Forestville, NY

"Strange and beautiful are the stars tonight..."  Blue Rodeo