Re: slide mounts

Emily......

I don't know about the Wess mounts but I use the Gepe ProLock Plus mounts. They are the same type as the Pakons
(Gepe was the originator of the "Pakon" mount) only they do have a guide track for the film and lock pins so
once the film is mounted it stays put. These are white on both sides. They have White/Gray mounts but don't know if
they are the ProLock.

Try http://www.geimuplast.de for more info.

Dave