Re: slide mounts

--- "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@cape.com> wrote:
> At 9:17 AM -0700 6/17/03, Gregory david Stempel FIREFRAMEi m a
> g i n g wrote:
> >Check into www.lightimpressionsdirect.com
> >

> Goodness, why go to the most expensive retailer in the
> business when
> you can find the best prices and excellent if abrupt service
> from B&H?

They're expensive alright but they are the only place where I've
been able to get Wess 35mm full-frame glassless mounts. B&H
doesn't carry them. If anyone knows of somewhere else I'd be
glad to hear about it. That's Wess AGX510K.

                                              Richard

=====
Richard Martin specializes in Cityscape
and Waterscape stock photography.