Re: Home Studio

To the Group,

Do any of you run your photo studio out of your home? My main concern is
for customers getting an idea of my personal belongings and be tempted to
return and ransack the place. How do "you" (plural) deal with this? All I
have is a 12' x 20' living room with one end for shooting. My walls
display my work, but my electronic equipment is in full sight as well. I
suppose I would have the same concerns if I rented space, but this is my
home. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Shyrell Melara Photography
Jonesville, NC