Re: Home Studio

On 6/5/03 4:38 PM, "shyrell_lynn@juno.com" <shyrell_lynn@juno.com> wrote:

> How do "you" (plural) deal with this? All I
> have is a 12' x 20' living room with one end for shooting.

I just bought a new house that had a full walk-in basement with a separate
entrance and 2 walls of windows.  Now clients will meet with me there.  It's
completely separate from the main living space.  I used to do what you
described and I looked at renting a studio space but this house became
available so I bought it.  The downside is 9 foot ceilings.  I wanted 12
plus but ya can't have everything.

Lawrence

Lawrence W. Smith Photography
http://www.lwsphoto.com