RE: Military Man photo

Way to build mystery Dan. Surrounded by a tall what? Hedge? No, something more. An electrified, barbed wire fence? A complement of Swiss Guards? A tall Norwegian with a pitchfork? A tall horse with an attitude and a kicking fetish?

Regardless, I commend your use of suggestion. Its not what you said, but rather, what you didn't say.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery