Nudes for all ?

We came into this world with nothing, and it is certain we take nothing out
of it - so why so much reaction to naked flesh.    Sculpture, painting, and
latterly photography, has a long tradition of using nude subjects, so why
all the fuss ?   It is not as if the subject was a MALE nude - now that
would have half the list choking over their cornflakes  - so who is going to
be brave, guys - self portrait anyone ?

Dan