Re:PF Exhibits updated 05-31-03

At 11:13 +0000 6/1/03, luis wrote:
So the thumbnail so offended you that you had to open it up ?

I would like to hereby cast a vote in favor of no moralistic-bullshit warnings for the gallery, as it improves my morning coffee and crispy Pop-Tart. A welcome surprise. Thank you, Andy ! :)
[Insert heart here]

.........I, too, was wondering how myopic, both in vision and in one's thinking, one has to be first to open the thumbnail of Rubin's beautiful shot and be surprised and offended by it and then to advocate censorship........the last thing this list needs are bluenoses attempting to control what rightfully should be the purview of the listmembers........I'm with luis on this.......Thanks, Andy and staff........don't listen to the whinings of the puritans.......if they're offended, there are instructions for signing off the list on the web site........

Jim
Baja Oregon