What pubic hair?

I would like to agree with Russ, Luis and Jim, but.....

I, too, was wondering how myopic, both in vision and
in one's thinking, one has to be first to open the thumbnail<<<<

of Rubin's beautiful shot <<<<<

I wouldn't go that far. The image seemed basic and felt boring. The comp
lacked imagination and had a stoic nature about it.

But, for the record all of this should then, be applied also to profanity.
Shit and Piss need to have the same support as has pubic hair in the
gallery. If one person on the list finds an image vulgar or offensive, and
the majority see a lack of self esteem or something in that reaction, and
vote to allow that type image, the same then holds true if someone uses the
word FUCK.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g