Re: Learning The History of the Photograph as Art, Da Vinci

There's also a National Geographic program on this one, and the illustrations
are quite compelling. A superimposed image of the Mona Lisa on da Vinci's self
portrait is startling.

I wonder if books on history of photography should be reviewed to include a
note on da Vinci. He was a master of the hidden meaning! :)

Elson