RE: Learning The History of the Photograph as Art

I had a look at this web page, very impressed.  We had an article on the
camera obscura and painting on TV.  It was in use by Venice and by Rome in
the 14th century.  Many of our "old masters" are painted with its aid.
People must have thought of using a chemical to paint directly with light.
They just died and their images with them.

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk