Re: copyright violation

I pose a question or two, What ever happened to the fact that the
photographer holds the original negatives and can have the prints dated
at the time of developing, or what about a digital camera with the
time/date stamped on the image (and my ignorance may be showing here as I
am not familiar with digital yet). It seems to me that something has to
be said in favor of possessing the original negatives. Unless "possession
is 9/10ths of the law" is another US only myth.

My concern is that I'm only beginning to get back to the web after a
short lapse, and these legal concerns are making me wonder if the
problems would be worth any of my hard work. Next to God and my children
(no religious input necessary) my photography is my life, my passion. My
only hope at this point is that my photographs are so -uninspiring- that
no one would want to use them!  : - (

More comments, please!

Shyrell
Melara Family Photography