To crop or not...was:RE: Gallery comments - 28/04/2003

Thank you Alan,

When I took this photo I was looking for a way to shoot it clean without any
strange objects in the frame.
It couldn't be done there but I could crop it in PS7 but then I decided that
it is better this way.
I happened to me at the past that such objects that while shooting I was
thinking how to put out of frame
were at last the point of the picture.
This time the object is not the point but doesn't distract also IMO.
I would like to hear more opinions about this.
I was thinking like you Alan about cropping this image.

Pini

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com