Re: copyright violation

I don't think I would have any problem proving that I am the copyright
holder.   If it ever got to the point where we were standing in front of a
judge in a court of law (North American Law, not sure about Turkish), I
think the case wouldn't last more than 2 minutes.

The problem is whether or not it is worth the trouble and expense of
getting to that point.

By the way, I have found a photo of his that looks very similar to another
photographer's.  I've notified that photographer, but haven't received any
word back from him.

dan c.