Re: Discount Paper

Mike..........Good observations there.......

I'll just add that printing borderless prints will
sometimes allow a successful image......the white
edges will quickly show the "dirty" borders.........

Greg ........that paper must be getting pretty
old.........I usually don't find dates on B&W paper
these days........