Re: price quote

Graham,

go to http://www.editorialphoto.com/contracts/estimator.html and select the
version appropriate to your system.  There are versions built on Excel (v
1.10br3) and on FileMaker Pro (v 1.21).  V 1.21 (the one I got for Mac) you
have to pull or copy out of the folder that unstuffs as the folder is locked.
Then you can use it as you like.

There is another version for advertising estimates that you can download for a
fee.  But the ones on the above page are free.

Peace!
Sidney

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack