Re: new project suggestion, was Re: Travel the World

It's waiting on a few more additions to the line up I think.

I must have been missed something important??

Short of images? I'll shoot one. If I get guidelines.

'Where-I-live-project'? Agreed. (I do it all the time, although the 'land of the ice and snow' is frantically melting, but 'the midnight sun' does not shine yet, so to keep warm I have to start with the fires again ;o)

Cheerio!

Peeter
---