Re: File size etc etc................

You know what they say, can never be too thin, too rich have too much memory and I would add too many pixels. You can always get rid of some later. CDs for archiving are cheap and memory cards are getting cheaper by the day. These last two may change if we nuke the Korean peninsula, but for now, that's my advice.

For studio work offsetting issues such as portability don't matter as much. With even two cards, you can be downloading one while you are filling the other. I would shoot in TIFF or RAW unless they take too long to transfer on to the card in which case I would use the highest quality JPEG setting. Maximum resolution in any case.

You may have already considered this, and there are liable to be any number of reasons why That I haven't thought for ruling it out, but when I was looking at the e-10 or E-20 I ended up getting the C5050 instead. It's newer technology, and in some ways superior to the E-20, while being a lot cheaper. Sort of a rangefinder as opposed to an SLR, but everything is autofocus these days anyway, and you can frame static subjects just fine on the LCD screen. Just a thought... The flash capability is at least as good as the E models, as well, I believe.