Re: PC help

Em asks:

> This is off topic entirely, but I'm not on a list where I can get this
info.
> So off list answers?  Thanks.

This may be of some interest to others hence my reply here Em.

> Can someone tell me how to allocate more memory to an application on
> a PC runing Windoze 98?

you're having problems with Photoshop not going to sleep when you close the
program and it's taking up all your memory I'm guessing..

I have a small program called "freeram" which appears to do what the
marketing claims and puts offending programs away whenbever you need to free
memory for other fun things

it's available free from
http://www.bysoft.com/freeram.html

karl