Re: Thoughts on PF members' exhibits 03-29-03

In a message dated 3/30/03 2:01:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, ferret@wyoming.com writes:

Proving that running out of street shots is not necessarily a bad thing,
Small demonstrates once again that his talents are not limited to one area
of expertise. The scene is interesting, the placement of elements is quite
good and even the power pole (the bane of photography) is so muted that it
seems to belong.

This image has captured mood. And I really like mood shots. Quiet, solitude
and aloneness are here. This is a time for self-reflection.

Rand this image was selected especially for you. Since you claim to have no feeling for street photography. I really appreciate your reviews. being able to verbalize a visual experience can be as much of an art form as the image.

Dave Small