Re: Chronic Sick = Artist?

At 09:59 PM 2/22/2003 -0600, colette wrote:
> what the hell is an artist anyway?    Aren't they those weird poofy types
> that wear berets and swan about sipping bad wine and telling everyone how
> great they are?

Exactly!  Robert to a teeeeeee!
Having visited Robert on at least three occasions, at least here in the physical world, I can say this is definitively wrong.

Johnny Cash would never wear a beret, so neither would Robert, who is the spitting image of Johnny Cash, right down to the guitar and cape.

Robert doesn't "swan".

Robert drinks beer, not bad wine. I drink bad wine, especially when with Robert.

Robert doesn't tell anyone anything about himself. However, he did say many things about me to people. I'm still repairing the damage.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com