Re: New Web Site

> Of course Mr. Chen should have gotten a .ca instead of .com address
but who am I to complain about the erosion of the Canadian identity?

> Greg Fraser

Ah, Mr. Fraser...

Alas, alas.   But how could we not suffer from erosion of our
dentity  - even perhaps to the point of terminal destruction - when the
Globe & Mail puts it to face of the whole world in bold letter that the
Canadian cricket team suffered "a quick, ugly loss" against Sri Lanka
yesterday.

Oh! what shame swept over me as I kept on reading the newspaper's
vicious account of our dismay: "Canada's bubble finally burst at the
cricket World cup yesterday.  And it got ugly quickly" said the
newspaper which went on, quoting the team leader: "Very tough, very
tough," said Canadian manager Karam Gopaulsingh. "But we have to spring
back from it. What can you say?"

Can our national pride ever recover after this?

Yours truly,

Guy Glorieux