RE: New Web Site

Well Guy, my site, while garnering critical acclaim from such notables as 'Dodge This' the magazine of militant digital photography, is not of the same genre as Roderick's or Bob's site. Although there are several of my images on my site, my goal was not so much a gallery as a comment upon the angst of modern existence - the struggle to embrace tradition and progress while at the same time avoiding the banal that consumes modern culture.

If you really must, the url is http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery/index.html. The site is currently undergoing renovations so you may find some missing graphics etc.

Greg