RE: New Web Site

I would join you in your sorrow but I got bigger problems of my own. I'm out of beer and I can't get to the beer store because the tread on the snowmobile is encased in ice. Seems the old lady got a little glow on at bingo and when she got home, she poked a ski through the wall. The ski knocked over a $12 crystal statue of the Eiffel Tower I got her from the shopping channel for our anniversary. The statue fell onto the waterbed, poked a hole in it and the water leaked out through the ski hole and formed a puddle under the snowmobile. I can't get the dogs to melt it by peeing on it 'cause they're dehydrated. Why are they dehydrated? From drinking all my beer! I tell ya, something's got to go!

Greg