Re: New Web Site

Gregg Frazer wrote:

> While prowling, I mean stalking, I mean browsing the internet I came
upon a web site I found to be truly impressive. Almost as much as my
own.

Hey Gregg,
Why are you so modest that you do not indicate the URL of your site?

> Roderick Chen's site www.roderickchen.com is quite a multi-media
experience.

Yes indeed.  The work is superb.  If you look at the industrial work,
you know that this guy has a thorough control over his lighting
equipement and he knows how to use it for every situation he faces.
When you've got that, the rest just comes along nice and clean.  (Wish I
could say that for my own work, but then exhibition photography is a
different situation altogether...).

My only negative comment is that I find the site too slow loading the
pictures (even with a high-speed connection) and going through all the
images can be quite a demanding task.  But that's a lot more easy to fix
than the reverse situation you keep running into on the web (i-e bad
pictures jumping at you on the screen...).

Great work, Rod!

Guy