From: Jeff Spirer [mailto:jeff@spirer.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 7:53 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: New Web Site

Bob McClelland, who used to frequent this list, has put up a new site, www.withoutgrass.com, devoted to workers who use the urban areas as their point of departure in producing formal, often abstract works.  There are currently four photographers on the site (one of whom happens to be me). I think Bob did a really fine job with nice clean web design, and the other photographers are really good. Please feel free to visit.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com