Re: PS tip - how do I shrink one of the eys?

> teh singer had one eye half open, while the other was wide open!
> it makes actually for a funny shot 9maybe included as is in the scans i will
> send the band) but it was such a good moment to waste!
>
> one think it comes to mind is to select the wide open eye, apply free
> transorm, shorten teh selection height, then patch up the surrounding
> area.(B&W film)

Select the good eye
Copy/paste it to a new layer
"flip" it

show only the new "eye" layer (hide the background)
with a fine eraser delete any "non-eye" bits of the layer.
show the background keeping eye layer selected
move the eye to cover the closed one ...

flatten layers again

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890