Re: Gallery X

Scot writes:

>I found your essay to be compelling.

Thanks much.  As I've said, it's been fun.

>I think there would be a market for your shots

Don't know where this is going.  In my dreams, I've
been thinking of it as something that the late
lamented Doubletake Magazine would have been
interested in.

>I have been aware of a resurgence of interest in drag

>racing.  In northern California where I reside there
>is a tremendous amount of racing amongst teens who
>drive souped up imports.

Absolutely.  The old farts are racing Mustangs and
Camaros.  The kids are racing Hondas.

r makes me blush:

>I LOVE j.jpeg. (bottom row 4th from left)

Thanks.  One of my favorites, too.

>But, no.  He stoops to perfection.

Great line.

--John