Re: Gallery X

Many thanks to Chris, Alan, Joe, and the Rev. Mr.
Sidney for commenting on my Eastside Raceway photos.

After making a series of work prints, I thought that I
probably had a project worth pursuing.  With the 2003
season only weeks away, it's good to have that
suspicion confirmed.

--John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New!  Friday Evenings at Eastside Raceway, Photos:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/cgi-bin/gallery-x/index.html