Re: Photo hosting/Printing website

Hi Doug,

Here in Europe, both Kodak and Fuji offers that kind of service. I'd go for
one of them; I'm sure they have equivalent services in the US. Here, Fuji
prints are the most praised for their quality (their wonderful printer (Fuji
Frontier) and their wonderful paper (they call it Fujicolor Crystal Archive
Supreme Paper ;-)  Wow.. It can only be good with such a name ! )

http://switzerland.fr.fujifilmnet.com/

The uploaded images/folders can be password protected.

Christiane