Photo hosting/Printing website

Hello Everyone,

I've just wrapped up a large job and am now looking for a site that can offer the following: host a large selection (500+ images), easy navigation of folders (grouping), quality print service, easy ordering and delivery, and security against unauthorized download (privacy issues are a high priority here).

My alternative is burning CD's of the entire event for each person (yuck!).

What's worked good for you?

Thanks,

Doug