Re: why does digital looks better?

In a message dated 2/14/03 3:46:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nimbo@ukonline.co.uk writes:

<< I don't think the level of radiation produced by a dirty bomb is likely to
 have a significant effect on any photography.

I find that hard to believe. Isn't most of the data stored as charged
particles on hard drives and on removeable media except for CD? Radiation in
a large enough dose to effect humans should also effect hard drives and
portable media.
I could also read your response another way that the ability of the terrorist
to mount an effect dirty bomb is small and any bomb denoted may be more
psychological than physical.